List 10 things that people might be surprised to find out about you.
Great is our Lord, and abundant in power;
his understanding is beyond measure. Psalm 147:5
- That I am a born and bred Georgian. I lost most of my accent during speech therapy.
- I’m an introvert.
- English was, by far, my least favorite subject in high school.
- My favorite subjects were algebra and physics.
- I’ve never seen a full episode of The Simpsons.
- I have wanted to go to New Zealand even before LOTR. OK, that’s probably not surprising, but it’s true dang it!
- I sometimes cry at game shows.
- I don’t drink milk because I don’t like the taste. That’s the same reason I don’t really like super creamy sauces and soups. However, I’ll try almost anything… almost. See previous post.
- I can’t watch sports (especially Atlanta teams) too much because I get overly emotional.
- My favorite TV show growing up (and still is) was M*A*S*H.
I don’t think these are very surprising. It’s all I have. What’s surprising about you?