List the sounds that you hear (or remember hearing) at your grandparents’ house.
- Lots of birds chirping;
- People laughing and swimming in the pool;
- Silverware clinking;
- The buzzer on the oven (usually means cornbread!!);
- The lawnmower;
- Anyone walking upstairs (if you were in the basement);
- The doorbell;
- VIRGINIA! :-);
- The central vacuum system;
- A kitchen and dining room full of relatives;
- The sewing machine;
- The hum of the old fluorescent lights in the basement;
- Children running up and down the hall;
- Grown-ups running up and down the hall;
- Anyone tinkering on the piano;
- My grandmother singing.
Those are what I think of most. What about you?