Continuing with things that annoy me, here are a list of my pet peeves.
- See previous post
- Bad grammar
- Saying a word incorrectly (unless you’re Joey from Friends)
- Calling a holiday something other than what it is. Turkey Day, Mom’s or Dad’s Day, Merry X-Mas, Bunny Day
- Creating verbs from nouns at random. “We’re going to go antiquing.” “Let’s go shuffle boarding.”
- People asking me if I am alright simply because I’m not smiling, talking, or overly emoting.
- People volunteering me for work I would have done in the first place. (Helping clean after a family dinner)
- People assuming that because I am not currently employed that I have all day to clean and cook.
- When people at a store do not acknowledge your existence when you have stood at the counter for a while.
- When people ride my tail when I am going the speed limit or slightly over.
What are your pet peeves? Please, vent them out.