The Mama Kat Writing Workshop prompt o’ the week:
List 10 reasons why you do or not drink coffee.
For those of you who have known me for any length of time know that I enjoy a good cup of coffee. So, here are ten reasons I drink coffee:
- I am slightly addicted. For real, man. Headache and sleepy without a small cup in the AM.
- I like how a fresh cup of coffee (that is brewed correctly) is like a hug on cold days.
- It’s versatile: iced, hot, blended, Irish, with chocolate, etc.
- It has its own house in which lots of people gather for good conversation.
- It smells really good.
- It’s great with dessert or as dessert.
- It’s great with breakfast… or as breakfast if you’re in a pinch.
- It’s cousin espresso is wild and crazy!
- You can make cool designs on the foam of a café au lait.
- Coffee is internationally known and sounds the same in a lot of languages.
However, I can fully understand why people don’t drink coffee. So, I made a list for you, too.
- It’s bitter.
- It’s supremely awful when it’s cold.
- It makes me jittery.
That’s all I have. Why do you like coffee? Why do you despise it?